ACM/IEEE ANCS, will be held May 18-19, 2017, at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, and is the premier forum for presenting and discussing original research that explores the relationship between the algorithms and architectures of data communication networks and the hardware and software elements from which these networks are built. This includes both experimental and theoretical analysis. To recognize and foster the increasing importance of research into the co-design of computer and network systems, the conference also places an emphasis on systems issues arising from the interaction of computer and network architectures.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Future network architectures
* High-speed networking algorithms and mechanisms
* SDN/NFV architectures and systems
* Virtualized network infrastructure architectures and systems
* Architectures for cloud data center networks
* Converged router, server, and storage platforms
* Container networking and micro-segmentation issues
* Router/switch and middle box architectures
* Host-network interface issues
* Bigdata analysis and data-driven network diagnosis and security
* Wireless network, including 5G and IoT issues
* Powerless communication and network architecture
* Reconfigurable architectures for packets, flow and table maintenance
* Information-centric network architectures, platforms, and mechanisms
* Network security techniques, architectures, and devices
* Network measurement techniques, architectures, and devices
* High-performance and high-function network processing platforms
* Power- and size-optimized computer and communications platforms
* Hardware accelerators and offload engines
* Single-chip networking elements, e.g. ASIC, FPGA, TCAM, NPU, and Network-on-Chip
* Memory architectures and technologies for packet, state and table storage.
The submission deadline for full papers is January 21, 2017 at 11:59 PM PST (US).
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: March 8, 2017
The Program Committee may choose to accept certain papers conditionally, based on a shepherding process.
ANCS 2017 will use single-blind reviewing, so submitted papers should include the authors' names. All papers must be submitted electronically via the submission site: http://www.ancsconf2017.org/.
Submitted papers should be no more than 12 pages (excluding references), and follow the 9pt template at: ACM Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings - January 23, 2015. All material on each page should fit within a rectangle of 18 × 23.5 cm (7" × 9.25"), centered on the page, beginning 1.9 cm (0.75") from the top of the page and ending with 2.54 cm (1") from the bottom. The right and left margins should be 1.9 cm (.75"). The text should be in two 8.45 cm (3.33") columns with a .83 cm (.33") gutter.
We encourage submissions containing original ideas that are relevant to the scope of ANCS. Like other conferences, ANCS requires that papers not be submitted simultaneously to any other conferences or publications; that submissions not be previously published in peer-reviewed conferences; and that accepted papers not be subsequently published elsewhere. Papers describing work that was previously published in a peer-reviewed workshop are allowed, if the authors clearly describe what significant new content has been included.
All submissions will be treated as confidential prior to publication in the proceedings; rejected submissions will be permanently treated as confidential.
DOWNLOAD CALL FOR PAPERS: