ACM/IEEE ANCS, will be held March 17-18, 2016, in Santa Clara, CA, USA (co-located with USENIX NSDI), and is the premier forum for presenting and discussing original research that explores the relationship between the algorithms and architectures of data communication networks and the hardware and software elements from which these networks are built. This includes both experimental and theoretical analysis. To recognize and foster the increasing importance of research into the co-design of computer and network systems, the conference also places an emphasis on systems issues arising from the interaction of computer and network architectures.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* System design for future network architectures
* Router and switch architectures
* High-speed networking algorithms and mechanisms
* Software Defined Networking systems
* Network Functions Virtualization architectures
* Virtualized infrastructure architectures and systems
* Architectures for data centers
* Converged router, server, and storage platforms
* Host-network interface issues
* Techniques and systems for large-scale data analysis
* Wireless network hardware and related software, including software radios
* Information-centric network architectures, platforms, and mechanisms
* Network security architectures and security anchor/enhancement devices
* Network measurement techniques, architectures, and devices
* Scalable programming and application frameworks
* High-performance and high-function network processing platforms
* Power- and size-optimized computer and communications platforms
* Hardware accelerators and offload engines
* Single-chip networking elements, e.g., multicore, NPU, FPGA, TCAM, custom ASIC
* Network-on-Chip architectures and applications
* Memory architectures and technologies for packet, state and table storage.
The deadline for abstract registrations is Nov 2, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT (US).
The submission deadline for full papers is Nov 9, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT (US).
There will be no extensions.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: December 21, 2015
The Program Committee may choose to accept certain papers conditionally, based on a shepherding process.
ANCS 2016 will use single-blind reviewing, so submitted papers should include the authors' names.
Paper text blocks must follow ACM guidelines: double-column, with each column 9.25" by 3.33", 0.33" space between columns. Each column must contain no more than 55 lines of text. The template can be found at:
We encourage submissions containing original ideas that are relevant to the scope of ANCS. Like other conferences, ANCS requires that papers not be submitted simultaneously to any other conferences or publications; that submissions not be previously published in peer-reviewed conferences; and that accepted papers not be subsequently published elsewhere. Papers describing work that was previously published in a peer-reviewed workshop are allowed, if the authors clearly describe what significant new content has been included.
All submissions will be treated as confidential prior to publication in the proceedings; rejected submissions will be permanently treated as confidential.
DOWNLOAD CALL FOR PAPERS: